CIS Writers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CIS Writers

CIS Writers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CIS Writers

For all the writers of Carolina International!

4 posters

Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student

ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student Empty Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student

Post by ASL Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Typical

~Ch.1

Ever wonder why High School is where most people drop out of school? I'll tell you- Because no one wants to get their head dunked in the toilet more than 7 times a day. So, why am I standing here trying to dry my hair with the world's scratchiest paper towels? I'll tell you why again..... Because I'm average. Everything about High School makes you want to scream and run, from the teachers down to the nerds. But everyone endures this at some point in their life......

~5:00am

I get up, wash my face brush my teeth, comb my hair, eat breakfast, pretty much the average.

~6:30am

I am climbing into a bus full of average people... except for the jocks and preps.

~8:00

I am sitting in a trigonometry class while my teacher spouts dumb rules about
    cosine and tangent and all that boring stuff while daydreaming about the ceiling collapsing and then saving everyone. Then out of nowhere, my nerd-radar goes off. I turn around and found Jerry, wearing rose-scented cologne... just as I thought.

Then it gets interesting. He tries to sit down at a desk near Cecilia; bad move. Cecilia is an ADD-twitch-all-the-time-paranoia kind of person. So what does she do? She slaps him. I let out a giggle because Jerry looks as though he just had his guts ripped out. Now that too was a bad move. Why you may ask? Because Jerry's older brother is known famously for head-to-toilet dunking. And that's how I ended up here.

Walking out of the bathroom after being dunked in a toilet is like surviving an airplane crash. Your whole torso is wet and your face is pale green which only adds to the attention, but the worst part is that the dunker gathers a crowd just for your emergence. I blush, and then run seven halls away to my locker.

~End first half Ch.1

Tell me if you think I should keep writing.
    The Hawk's Eye
    The Hawk's Eye
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student Empty Re: Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student

Post by The Hawk's Eye Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Very nicely written =]
    princessofwerewolves
    princessofwerewolves

Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student Empty Re: Typical: The Life of an Average High School Student

Post by princessofwerewolves Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Good Job Joey, I like the begining
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am

This whole story is kinda sorta a joke but I'm writing a different one that is probably better than this so....yeah.
    mspersin
    mspersin
    Normal Member
    Normal Member

Post by mspersin Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

This character is smart and funny too. Not so different from your character in the other story...
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:07 pm

mspersin wrote:This character is smart and funny too. Not so different from your character in the other story...
    Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 pm