CIS Writers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CIS Writers

CIS Writers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CIS Writers

For all the writers of Carolina International!

3 posters

The Counselors

ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

The Counselors Empty The Counselors

Post by ASL Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm

The Counselors

~Ch.1

Year: 3010 C.R.

“Come on down Tristan!” they called.

“No.”, I yelled back.

“Why not?”

“Because, I’m 13 and you guys are like six. And besides, your games are boring.”

“Then we’ll play one of your games!”

“Mglflgmbg... I don’t play games!”

“Okay.”, they conceded, and then started to walk away.

Sheesh, I thought to myself. They don’t take a clue do they? “They” being my younger siblings Jake and Mara. I had always wished they were conjoined, that way they couldn’t run as fast.... or at all.

I started my way down the tree when something on the road caught my eye. There were two kids being chased by a Counselor. Hehe... I remember when that was me.

Anyways, since you probably don’t know who The Counselors are, I’ll tell you. The Counselors are an elite group of titanium caretakers that basically are the adults in this world. That is because our parents and all the other adults live on one of Saturn’s moons. Supposedly you get sent there when you turn fifteen.

And then if you have kids, they all get sent back here to Mars.

Alright so I was heading over to my friend Erin’s house be cause she had claimed to have found a way to combine yectofantriplutoniczanziptonium with trantochisoplick without creating smoke.

“No way!” I had said,. But she had pressed on.

Soon I arrived at her house, knocked on the door stepped inside. She was waiting at the top of the stairwell.

“Quick! Let’s get downstairs”, and she started down the stairs. One flight later we were in the middle of a science lab.

“Come see!” she said. Excitedly, she poured as green liquid into a beaker followed by a light blue cube and guess what?! No smoke!

“How did you do that?!” I shouted.

“Shhhhhhhhh! Cassandra is sleeping!” she said forcefully. After that she spent about the rest of the day explaining how if you add a lambspoon of thickslashener it cools the yectofantriplutoniczanziptonium allowing it not to smoke when combined with trantochisoplic.

“Well, I think I should go now. My counselor is probably setting up a funeral for me right now.” I said.

“Alright, bye!” she replied. As soon as I was home I went straight to the coolbox for some food. I found a slice of Raspberry cheesecake and went to the couch with it. I started to think about my parents. Why were they sent away? How old were mine? How long had they known me? How come I didn’t have a picture of them.........

1 Year Passes

“Guys, just because I got a year older from the last time you asked doesn’t mean that I’m going to play a game with you.” I said.

“But mom said you would!”

“In case you didn’t notice, mom isn’t here at the moment. Please hold for eight years.”

“You’re no fun!”. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Those noobs didn’t understand that you only get to see greentopian trees for fifteen years of your life. Then you get sent to the moon and the only thing you see is dust...... and lava.

Anyways I had to get my last day of school ever!!

At school everyone was laughing and having fun until two dimbulbs decided to jump off the roof and we all got sent home.

I found Erin with her usual group of friends. I went over and tapped on her shoulder. The smile on her face evaporated.

“I hate you.” She said and walked away.

“What did I forget?” I asked?

“Her fifteenth birthday”

YAY!!! ^^’ Chapter One is done ( That rhymes!!!!!)! Tell me what you think!!

Last edited by Admin No.2 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
    The Hawk's Eye
    The Hawk's Eye
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

The Counselors Empty Re: The Counselors

Post by The Hawk's Eye Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 pm

I really like this one too ^^ Please keep on writing!
    mspersin
    mspersin
    Normal Member
    Normal Member

Post by mspersin Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Admin #2-- I love books that imagine life on other planets (or fictional worlds). I'm sure you've read a lot of sci-fi since your stories have that kind of flavor... If you're looking for inspiration, you could try some more Ray Bradbury or Ursula LeGuin. Can't wait to see chapter #2 Smile
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

mspersin wrote:Admin #2-- I love books that imagine life on other planets (or fictional worlds). I'm sure you've read a lot of sci-fi since your stories have that kind of flavor... If you're looking for inspiration, you could try some more Ray Bradbury or Ursula LeGuin. Can't wait to see chapter #2 Smile
    Yeah. I read Ray Bradbury a lot. Same thing with Ayn Rand now.
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Ummm...how did you get to post? I know you probably aren't going to answer but I felt the need to ask. Razz
    The Hawk's Eye
    The Hawk's Eye
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by The Hawk's Eye Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Huh? Uh, random guest is random!! Razz Anyway, you better write another chapter soon Joey >=)
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 am

I'm waiting until more people come online.
    The Hawk's Eye
    The Hawk's Eye
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by The Hawk's Eye Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 am

ASL wrote:I'm waiting until more people come online.
    Good luck. That will take forever Razz
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 am

Yah so????
    The Hawk's Eye
    The Hawk's Eye
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by The Hawk's Eye Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 am

ASL wrote:Yah so????
    I wanted to read more Sad
    ASL
    ASL
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ASL Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 am

Well. I have things to do and I can't always write.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:46 am